Rolinda provides psychological services across all age groups.
- assessments and interventions for emotional, behavioural and interpersonal issues such as depression, anxiety disorders, stress
- anger management difficulties
- attention and hyperactivity in children and adolescents
- low self-esteem
- assertiveness difficulties
- life transitions
- relationship/family issues
Rolinda is a client-centered practitioner who strives to provide psychology services in a caring, understanding and non-judgemental manner.
Owen counsels for:
- Depression, Anxiety and Trauma recovery (teens and adults)
- Supporting people to get in Charge of Aggression
- Empowering people who have been victimised
- Getting on better in Marriage and Family relationships
- Solving workplace relationship problems
- Managing symptoms of a mental health conditions
- Christian counselling/prayer available on request
Go to http://www.morehope.com.au to find out more.