- This practice is a “Mixed Billing Practice”.
- All payments are expected on the day of the service.
- It is possible to have different doctors have different billing policy; please check with the receptionist prior to making appointment.
- Availability of bulk billing is at the discretion of the treating doctor.
- Patient will be informed of potential treatment costs before investigations or procedures are performed within the practice.
Practice General Billing Policy
Monday to Friday
- Health Care Card Holders (including Pensioner and Commonwealth Seniors) will be bulk billed in the morning ONLY.
- Health Care Card Holders (including Pensioner and Commonwealth Seniors) will be privately charged at a discounted fee in the afternoon.
- The Practice will ONLY bulk bill DVA Card Holders and Children less than 16 year olds throughout the day.
- The practice will privately bill all patients on Saturdays.
- Saturday Fee is $75 for standard consultation.
Other Fee Charges
- Fit in Patients and/or Walk in Patients without appointment when there are no appointments available will be charged at “Emergency Fit in Fee”. This will apply for all patients including those on pension cards, health care cards and all children.
- Additional test such as Spirometry, ECG or Pregnancy test may attract an additional charge. (Claimable from Medicare with minimal gap).
Non Attendance Policy
Two times “Non Attendance” without cancellation of appointments will result in a $30 fee if the patient wishes to re-attend the practice to see a doctor. However, this practice will still accept the patient under emergency grounds.
This practice has an Online Claiming Facility.
This means we are able to process your Medicare Rebate Claims directly through online.
If you have registered your bank account details with Medicare, your Medicare rebate will be deposited electronically into your bank account within 2 working days.